- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP)
- GLBT National Help Center
- FORGE (National transgender anti-violence organization)
- Online Therapy for the LGBT Community
- Find domestic violence shelters
- Legal resources for victims
- Relationship advice
- Resources to help identify red flags
- Talkspace articles on domestic abuse
Talkspace articles are written by experienced mental health-wellness contributors; they are grounded in scientific research and evidence-based practices. Articles are extensively reviewed by our team of clinical experts (therapists and psychiatrists of various specialties) to ensure content is accurate and on par with current industry standards.
Our goal at Talkspace is to provide the most up-to-date, valuable, and objective information on mental health-related topics in order to help readers make informed decisions.
Couples Therapy Online
Strengthen your relationship through couples therapy you can participate in together or apart, at your convenience.
Articles contain trusted third-party sources that are either directly linked to in the text or listed at the bottom to take readers directly to the source.